• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 346xp NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flip D

I like the other site better
Reaction score
Up for sale is a nice low hour 346xp that Randy ported last month. I put 4 tanks thru it blocking up some cherry trees and it's the most impressive saw that I have ever run. BUT, I normally run a 562 & 339 and the 346 has become my backup saw and has since sat on the shelf. This saw needs to go to a home that will make it scream on a regular basis. The saw is all original OEM.

Nothing wrong with the saw, no stripped bolts or other issues. The only problems that I can come up with is that the muffler has a dent on it and the clutch over is missing some grey paint. Piston looks brand new but I don't have a compression tester so I don't know what she's pushin'. I've never had any issues with this saw and the saw is a 2009 model but I couldn't get a clear photo of it.

Asking PHO $650 shipped to the lower 48, Paypal F&F preferred. Feel free to ask any questions.

Here she is after about 5 min with an air hose and a wet cloth.

IMG_0196.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 96
Nice touch with the white towel. And thank you for your service.
Shhh, my wife still doesn't know were all the old towels go. When it comes time to changing the fluids on 7 tractors, we always seem to be short on them for a while. Thank you for the comment, I enjoyed my time serving.

Yes, thanks for your service.

Good price on this one. I'd take it now, but my paypal is out of funds. Will likely sell a saw or two this weekend and if still available Sunday/Monday we'll see what can be done.

Up for sale is a nice low hour 346xp that Randy ported last month. I put 4 tanks thru it blocking up some cherry trees and it's the most impressive saw that I have ever run. BUT, I normally run a 562 & 339 and the 346 has become my backup saw and has since sat on the shelf. This saw needs to go to a home that will make it scream on a regular basis. The saw is all original OEM.

Nothing wrong with the saw, no stripped bolts or other issues. The only problems that I can come up with is that the muffler has a dent on it and the clutch over is missing some grey paint. Piston looks brand new but I don't have a compression tester so I don't know what she's pushin'. I've never had any issues with this saw and the saw is a 2009 model but I couldn't get a clear photo of it.

Asking PHO $650 shipped to the lower 48, Paypal F&F preferred. Feel free to ask any questions.

Here she is after about 5 min with an air hose and a wet cloth.

View attachment 468800

I also have one of these exact saws and being a Stihl head, I was a little unsure about my first Husky when I bought it from Randy. When it arrived, it was much smaller than I had expected it to be and I was thinking; this is not a good sign. Then when I tried it out, I thought to myself; I don't see what all the fuss is about and this thing is not going to be around very long. So I called Randy and he told me to run a tach on it (I had tuned it by ear which is my normal method). It was at 13,9 and he said no, no, no- 14,6! After that I was like holy sh!t... and that was with a 20" 3/8 full comp set up. Randy has his recipe down pat for these little screamers and when tuned right, they absolutely will not disappoint. Needless to say, out of the 14 or so saws that I have- I have reached for this one pretty much every time ever since. They are light, compact and from limbing to bucking 18-20" logs, they are simply bad a$$. Someone is going to be very happy if they buy this saw and I would normally say GLWS, but it's really not needed in this case. :D

I also have one of these exact saws and being a Stihl head, I was a little unsure about my first Husky when I bought it from Randy. When it arrived, it was much smaller than I had expected it to be and I was thinking; this is not a good sign. Then when I tried it out, I thought to myself; I don't see what all the fuss is about and this thing is not going to be around very long. So I called Randy and he told me to run a tach on it (I had tuned it by ear which is my normal method). It was at 13,9 and he said no, no, no- 14,6! After that I was like holy sh!t... and that was with a 20" 3/8 full comp set up. Randy has his recipe down pat for these little screamers and when tuned right, they absolutely will not disappoint. Needless to say, out of the 14 or so saws that I have- I have reached for this one pretty much every time ever since. They are light, compact and from limbing to bucking 18-20" logs, they are simply bad a$$. Someone is going to be very happy if they buy this saw and I would normally say GLWS, but it's really not needed in this case. :D

Dang! It sold in the time it took me to drink my coffee and write this... Congrats to both parties!

I already regret selling it, especially since it is a good saw with no gremlins. It was a good little saw stock but ported it is on another planet. I cut those cherry trees up and needed to rip a few of the rounds so we could handle them to get them on the splitter. 16" bar buried and it didn't even slow it down that much, it was eye opening. I wouldn't sold it but I'm just about done with my 560 hybrid and its my project this winter it to build a sub 12# PHO 60cc screamer.

I already regret selling it, especially since it is a good saw with no gremlins. It was a good little saw stock but ported it is on another planet. I cut those cherry trees up and needed to rip a few of the rounds so we could handle them to get them on the splitter. 16" bar buried and it didn't even slow it down that much, it was eye opening. I wouldn't sold it but I'm just about done with my 560 hybrid and its my project this winter it to build a sub 12# PHO 60cc screamer.
I have three of em and am building another from parts. I'll never be without at least two 346's!!! :)

Back