• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 371

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troylee

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
As many of you know, I purchased a VERY pretty MMWS 372 last weekend. This leaves me with basically 2 372's. I would be open to trading the 371 that was worked over in April for a worked over 550 or 562. This saw has less than 10 tanks of fuel thru it since it got back from TN. It just got out of the shop, as it never quite ran like expected. After a kit in the carb, new fuel lines and tank vent, she is a very happy saw now(should have had Randy do this while he had it). It has a new recoil and clutch cover (side adjust) and wears 372 sticker, as I couldn't find a 371.

Trade would be PHO, unless we agree to something different, and thinking you pay shipping (this is a starting point). If wanted with a bar, I have several options that we could discuss.2015-10-30-08-11-42.jpg 2015-10-30-08-11-52.jpg 2015-10-30-08-12-03.jpg

FYI, by "never quite ran like expected" I mean as long as it was held perfectly level, it ran great till the tank vent issue starved it from fuel. If saw was held any way other than level, it would load up rich till it bogged down. In no way was/am I disappointed in how it ran/runs when those two issues aren't present.

Latest posts

Back