• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troylee

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
15 tanks through it since new,,, see the pics and you will see it is still in nice condition,,, no scuffs, no cracks and no scratches,, there is a few places where the paint has chipped off the oil tanks,,,,checked comp today and it blew 180 with 5 pulls,,oiler pumps good,, piston looks perfect,, MM was done by opening the original port up some and adding a 3/4" pipe.

I did not purchase this saw to resell, but after purchasing it, I traded my 371 for a 562, and am now a auto tune 5 series fanboy. Selling to buy a 550xp from Wicked Work Saws.
Saw will come with gently used 20 inch Total Super (seen in picture 2), new 24 inch Total Super and chain for each.

Saw also has manual, wrench and original sales receipt.
I have not put the saw into wood since I purchased it, as I planned to never do that.

I am looking for $835 for this setup, plus shipping, as that is what a new 550 from Terry costs.
Open to trades for a used 550, but would have to work that deal out on an individual basis.

Attachments

• 372 compression.JPG
    372 compression.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1914.JPG
    IMG_1914.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1918.JPG
    IMG_1918.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1920.JPG
    IMG_1920.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    673.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1923.JPG
    IMG_1923.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 232
15 tanks is from new, I have owned it for 3 or so weeks. I started it when I met them to buy it, and once to show my buddy how loud it is.

so, did scott switch the muffler before he sold it to you? looks like the muffler he had on the saw in all the pics.

In Scotts description he stated " I did the MM......." I just copied and pasted from his ad. Sorry for any confusion. Saw will get a compressed air bath before shipping.

i kinda figured something was going on there. LOL sweet saw.

yup, wasn't aware of the back story, and though I probably spend too much time on here, I had apparently missed, or don't remember, this saw first time through the trading post. This is sort of what I have been looking for, but don't yet have permission for. :(

GLWS!

This saw was part of a sale that included 7 bars and 13 chains. I didn't need the saw, but it was a KILLER deal and I was already driving 3/4 of the way to it, so why not. This allowed me to trade my MMWS 371 for a MMWS 562, and well the rest is history for me and carbs. I am keeping some B & C's for the 562 and including some on this deal. Trying to pass along the same sort of deal I got, as Scott was very generous in his dealings with me.

Back