Modding a 346 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stmonnat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a lightly ran 346 that I want modded. Looking for some advice on who to get a hold off on here that would be interested in doing it for me. I live in upstate ny. Thank you.

i don't think your gonna have any luck getting that thing XB'd considering the monkey is all backed up til the new year (i think). you still got brad and terry if they ain't busy though. they should all build very close saws. there's others as well but i just can't remember.

i don't think your gonna have any luck getting that thing XB'd considering the monkey is all backed up til the new year (i think). you still got brad and terry if they ain't busy though. they should all build very close saws. there's others as well but i just can't remember.

There is Dozerdan of course, but I don't know if he is up and going again, or still have healt issues?

Treemonkey also has healt issues currently, as far as I know.

Randy does a fine job of managing his appointments. Book your time, he will tell you when to send it, he returns it in a prompt, professional manner. Great communication, no guess work. Nothing in his wake but satisfied customers. I'm sure others operate similarly, but there are some horror stories. I'll vouch that Mr Evans is worth waiting for.

Very nice port job Brad. If I don't spend all my $ on kids club soccer team I'd like to send a 550 your way.

Back