Modified my 066 MAG muffler,yes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliff-1972

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I looked at some of the old post and found some info on this.I removed the restrictions from inside and got a earlier model face plate.First impression,this saw kicks some booty now:D .I had to readjust the carb a little and it is a little louder,but it did make a world of difference.Thanks guys:)

Cliff if you want to see what that thing'll really do then send it to Dennis!!! i sent mine and WOW what a differance!!!

I sent one to Ken Monday so I can't wait to see what that one is like.It is a 371 XP though.Who is Dennis?I am new here:D

Did you take any pics of your 066 Mag Muffler after modifications?
Please post, if you did

If you sent a saw to The Yoda (Ken Dunn), then you won't need to send the saw to one of his favorite students (Dennis Greffard). Both will give you an excellent saw but yours will be done by The Master himself.
WE WANT PICTURES!!! :p

Boy I can't wait:D :D to get the 371 XP back and then who knows maybe the 066 or the 090,sorry John:D .I'm looking at maybe getting a 181XP so maybe that............hech why not all of them............you think he can do a Mono:p

Back