Morbark chipper 2400XL Any good??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_lopa

Overhead downunder
Reaction score
Im looking at buying a morbark 2400xl with 2000 hours can anyone tell me what there like as ive never used any morbark equipment.

Thanks Jason

I had one but sold it about 5 years back. It was a good unit and never had any trouble with it. I learned from the dealer who sold it for me on consignment that the drum was cracked. We loaded it with whole trees for land clearing using skid steer and beaver squeezer.

Arrived today after transporting over 2400km's:dizzy:

All works well hydraulic discharge chute ,hydraulic jack leg,tidy it up and put it to work.

Be interesting to see how it goes.

Looks just like the one I had but I didn't have the winch. Never had any trouble with mine.

Did you have any issues with it blocking up the chute?I noticed theres vents that can be adjusted on the side of the drum how do they go?

Damm just went to order some knives off wesspur and they don't stock them anymore!:mad:

Very impressed with this machine better than what i thought it would be.

Been filling these 55c/m dump trailers 5-6 times a day

yeah big chippers are nice. really takes the sting out of dealing with the wood.

gotta get the winch going though man. life is easy with a winch.

yeah big chippers are nice. really takes the sting out of dealing with the wood.

gotta get the winch going though man. life is easy with a winch.

Winch is going,No need to use that when ive got this feeding it.

Had a heay rain/hail storm have worked 7 straight days the morbark has been great handled it no problem.

Latest posts

Back