Morbark Chipper "Super Beever" Model 19 Full Tree Cheap Price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gridiron13

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
attachment.php
I have this super beaver Model 19 Full tree chipper. I have added a goose neck hitch as well as an extra axel. This chipper is powered by a cummins diesel engine and is equipped with an A/C cab. I do have a couple of new blades to go along with it as well. It does have break box and power breaks. This is one nice piece of equipment located in SE Tennessee between knoxville and chattanooga. Look at this piece and make an offer. I'm asking 17,000.00 or best offer. A picture is located on another thread started by me. You can also email me at [email protected] for a complete list of pictures as well as the original paperwork when it was bought.

origionally posted by gridiron13 said:
I'm sorry, I posted on the trading post forum before I read all this, I guess Darrin you can delete the post if you like. I guess my deal is this, I just found the site yesterday, a lot of sites are so old they are never updated, that is what i like about this site is that people actually communicate. I am a Contractor for TVA and I can't get on here often unless it is pouring in rain. I just wanted to apologize for listing the chipper, you never know someone on here may need it and if I waited two months to get the amount of posts, they could be missing out.
heath davis

I'll make a one time exception, and let this one stay. No more until you fulfill the requirements though, ok?
-Ralph

Back