Where is the best place to sell a large chipper?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gridiron13

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
[email protected]I have a morbark 19" full tree chipper that is in great shape, I bought and used it for a year or two and decided it was too big, I'm willing to take a large loss but I don't know where to sell it. Can anyone offer any advice? I have pics of it. I am located in SE Tennessee. Thanks.

Last edited:
how much??

gridiron13 said:
I have a morbark 19" full tree chipper that is in great shape, I bought and used it for a year or two and decided it was too big, I'm willing to take a large loss but I don't know where to sell it. Can anyone offer any advice? I have pics of it. I am located in SE Tennessee. Thanks.
whats the hitch pintle or ball??? im need da machine

gridiron right here

gridiron13 said:
I have a morbark 19" full tree chipper that is in great shape, I bought and used it for a year or two and decided it was too big, I'm willing to take a large loss but I don't know where to sell it. Can anyone offer any advice? I have pics of it. I am located in SE Tennessee. Thanks.
pm me kid i want to talk chippers

you got the right place

gridiron13 said:
ya got pics ya can post?

it used to have a pintle hitch but now has gooseneck, we had it put on, if you wanted a pintle hitch we could work something out, when we first got it we had a axle added as well as the gooseneck hitch added. We could cut it off and add a pintle if needed. It does have a break away box and electric breaks I have pictures if your interested. my email is [email protected]

bring er back

gridiron13 said:
bro whats the prob i can see your viewing the thread dont be shy welcome to AS j

good deal

gridiron13 said:
it used to have a pintle hitch but now has gooseneck, we had it put on, if you wanted a pintle hitch we could work something out, when we first got it we had a axle added as well as the gooseneck hitch added. We could cut it off and add a pintle if needed.
nice whatcha need and whatcha do with it

yup

gridiron13 said:
give me your email and I'll email you some pictures
hit my name and it will say send private message go ahead pm me But in all fairness to you and AS members who want a macine post em here j

CHipper

I sent an email, I have this chipper for sale in Tennessee for 17,000, there is no telling what it would cost If I had to replace it, did I mention the cab is air conditioned.

It was used for TVA Contracting, it is a disk chipper and have two or three I can't remember of new sets of blades

gridiron13 said:
I sent an email, I have this chipper for sale in Tennessee for 17,000, there is no telling what it would cost If I had to replace it, did I mention the cab is air conditioned.
yes i got the mail and i got the tn part are there pics?

yes I have pics, if you will give me your email address I will send some pics to you, I have several of it.
Thanks

not sure of the horsepower I will check on it, but it is a cummins diesel engine and it weighs 18,000 lbs. thanks

Back