Chuck n duck chipper issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasquatchwoodworks

Reaction score
So I bought this chipper almost 2yrs ago I paid 700 dollars for it I don't think I did too bad with this purchase, I had to put a new starter on it and clean the carb and rebuild it, I put all new blades on it and swapped the anvil around to a new face, had to get a new fuel pump and new fuel line. After I put the carb back on and got it running the throttle doesn't quite adjust via the throttle control on the panel unless I manually adjust on the carb. It has a ford industrial 300 in it, this chipper was made in 1999 by woodchuck, I verified it by calling Altec and running its serial #. It has a holley 1940 single barrel carb on it, I'm guessing the carb isn't adjusted right, I know enough to get me by and have taught myself all this. I'm in east Tennessee by knoxville does anyone know of a place in the area I could get it more dialed in and running right? Or what are your thoughts on getting this running properly again? Also does anyone have pics of all their gauges on one? I have a couple gauges that are glazed over and I can't read what the gauges are at all. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_180040_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_180040_Gallery.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back