More Wood!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ancy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
175209d1299506285-0306111806a-jpg

Mostly locust and elm! Nice sunset too!

Looks like he is at the beach. Nice haul, Today I was checking the feasibility of using a trailer in the woods where I cut. And I think I will make a trailer about five feet wide and 12 feet long with two axles and a hoist that can load truck and trailer, I have the pieces just gotta stick em together. The overflow ice in the woods is getting several feet thick in places.

Last edited:
Now that's a really cool pic!!! I hope you planted some more trees didn't see any availability for next week cut.

The timber is on the other side just wanted to get that sunset. Planted over 600 trees at the home place the last couple of years so the kid's kids should be good to go.

We did do 4 pick-up loads. Dad and brothers injoy it as much as I do. The one brother that runs a red saw said he could get use to this blue color. Let Dad run it to but man he just retired and I think it is a lot more than his Stihl 170, he was scary on it.

Latest posts

Back