• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms 271/291

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With all do respect my friend we can buy 271s brand new with a warranty and the whole bit for 25 more bucks , it would make zero sense to buy a used one for 25 bucks less..thanks for the offer though.

I just asked about a 291 and he said he would go 400 cash money ..what do they sell for in your area ?

I think 271 is like 390 new here I don't want go to low because shipping is going to cut in to my overall price

I had a non-paying bidder on ebay on this ms291 with two tanks of fuel run through it. I purchased it new in march. the top bid was 390.00 plus shipping. second highest was 385. I could let it go for 390.00 shipped if the dead beat doesn't pay within 3 days. The saw was priced DSCN2755.JPG 489.00 new.

Latest posts

Back