• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS 361 or MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timgunner

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a question on fair market pricing for a couple chainsaws. I have a friend who wants a good saw and I have a 361 and 362 both saws are in great shape and running well with low hours. My friend is not an experienced chainsaw guy but he wants a good quality low maintenance saw. I want to be fair but I also don’t want to give my saws away. What would be fair pricing for either saw? Both have 20” bars with .050 3/8 chains.

Attachments

• 91534414-4F27-44F7-A10B-5E01104C24D3.png
    91534414-4F27-44F7-A10B-5E01104C24D3.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 0
No way would i sell that 362 for 5 bills. I have the same saw, love it and it’s quite a bit north of 5 bills. I’d personally try to steer him to a brand new Echo Or sell him the junky Hooskie

I have a question on fair market pricing for a couple chainsaws. I have a friend who wants a good saw and I have a 361 and 362 both saws are in great shape and running well with low hours. My friend is not an experienced chainsaw guy but he wants a good quality low maintenance saw. I want to be fair but I also don’t want to give my saws away. What would be fair pricing for either saw? Both have 20” bars with .050 3/8 chains.

Are they still for sale?

Latest posts

Back