Ms 361 verses the ms 361C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday indeed! :bday:

What length bar? Looks like 20" BICBW. Mine initially had a 20" but I took it back and swapped down for the 18" and now I wouldn't change a thing more...

...except maybe a 3/4 wrap like FHCW has on his (which reminds me of the ARB bumper on my Cruiser)... :D and muffler mod after it's been run a while.

Chaser

20 inch bar they offered me the 24 but I have that size on my ms 440 so I figured I would stick with the 20 inch. My birthday is not until thursday but I couldn't wait till then.

I was hoping that was what it was I didn't see it till I got home kinda dissapointing. I am going to wait till my waretee is up then send it out to be completely done up.

I asked them about it just to see what they would say and they were like you don't really want that. We don't even keep them in stock because you are the only one to ask about it since we have been in the new shop here for 4 months. I also wanted something I could take home that day so I got the regular one.

Well Dan, how do like the 361 so far? I'm sure you are just taking it easy at this point, but what do you think?

Latest posts

Back