ms 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPL shows only 1 cylinder any idea where I might find that part number. I have a 361 that needs a cylinder so this might be an interesting project

I do not know the part number for the EU 361 jug. Maybe PM SawTroll to see if he has it. He has posted about it several times over the years. I would guess that you would have to order the part through someone in the EU and that would be really spendy for an OEM EU 361 jug. None of the US or CDN distributors would carry it, as they were not on saws sold here in North America. No one seems to know what jugs come on the 361 being made in Brazil now.

,i ran a 361 ,it may have a little more power than the 036 ,you may run one see if you like the springs ,the one i ran the engine bounced all over at idle and it felt like i was cutting with a slinky saw ,not as solid as the rubber mounts i was used to

The 034Super/036/360 all have the same power as a 362 and an EU 361, which are all listed as 0.2 HP more than a US/CDN 361.

Latest posts

Back