Ms 362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well after waiting weeks for a new ignition module to come in, the 362 lives again.:)
With the new MS261 I just bought a few weeks ago, and the old 290 I'm back to a 3 saw fleet.

Good feeling isn’t it! I can completely relate. I sold / traded my MS271 for a 036 that failed a bearing the first weekend out. I sold my nice MS460 and all my running MS250’s. The last three weekends all I’ve had is my MS210 and 660 kit saw. Just picked up a nice used MS362C today. I’m actually looking forward to cutting wood this weekend. I have missed having a nice mid range saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good feeling isn’t it! I can completely relate. I sold / traded my MS271 for a 036 that failed a bearing the first weekend out. I sold my nice MS460 and all my running MS250’s. The last three weekends all I’ve had is my MS210 and 660 kit saw. Just picked up a nice used MS362C today. I’m actually looking forward to cutting wood this weekend. I have missed having a nice mid range saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the parts are kinda pricey but there easy to fix. My 290 quit oiling so I picked up a new pump for it and it's working again as well.

Back