MS-362 Carb Removal, Help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampede

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, I just picked up another MS-362 that needs work, this one needs a new tank and handle, and it barely turns, maybe a 1/4" at most, seems like ingested something.
I pulled the muffler, the exhaust side of the piston looks great. So now, I'm trying to pull the carb off, is there a certain way the carb comes free from
the intake boot? It's really on there, don't want to break any thing else.

Thanks.

Hello, I just picked up another MS-362 that needs work, this one needs a new tank and handle, and it barely turns, maybe a 1/4" at most, seems like ingested something.
I pulled the muffler, the exhaust side of the piston looks great. So now, I'm trying to pull the carb off, is there a certain way the carb comes free from

Thanks.

Thanks.
Well I feel dumb, I got it, sure was on there. And I was able to turn it over,, I think it has bad crank bearings, so much for a quick fix.

Latest posts

Back