• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS-460 fresh rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And fyi, if anyone was wondering about my different name on the other forum, it was simply so it'd match my eBay name, and for no other reason.
Your a crook and deserve a foot up the ASS! I'd be very carefull dealing with this guy, would'nt trust him as far as you could kick him!

Sorry if this sounds smartass... But thats like asking someone to borrow $10, and holding it against them because they didnt hand you a $20. Do you see my reasoning here Andy? I'm not being an ass either, i just dont know of another analogy... At least you're one of the apparent few willing to be honest on here, instead of sharing biasd opinions. If it's a full refund you required to be truly satisfied here, you should have said that instead of throwing out the refund purchase price/ill eat shipping as you did. So if THATS what it'll take here Andy, then say that this time. I recall the total being $125 including the freight, and unfortunately don't have a paypal history on it. Would you agree?

Cough,,,,

66512096.jpg

Unless something changed, the OP was banned from another site over this deal with tree smith. The post that he refers to earlier about "TreeSmith accepting just the cost of the part" is in the same thread that he got banned in.

Feb 26th:
"Regarding the banning of a couple of guys over the last few days. I try to be very approachable for our members. I want people to feel comfortable in coming to me with concerns, or complaints.

This guy Erik......he acted like Andy was at fault for even bringing this up. He acted like he had done nothing at all wrong......and he had a smart ass attitude.

I wasted no time in pulling his plug."

Latest posts

Back