• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms 461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWard

Reaction score
Currently have a 261 but I'm starting to turn bigger bowls on my lathe. Looking for a 461 that doesn't break the bank! Let me know if anyone has one they are willing to part with, shipped to 42701. Thanks

DWard
Welcome, my wife is a wood turner as well. I find my MS 440 with a 25" bar the tool of choice for her bowl blanks. I also use a 260 for corner trimming....oh yeah and some real tree trimming. My 440 was purchased for Katrina cleanup and has been working flawlessly since!
Now ready for a bigger saw for milling....the sickness is progressive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I have actually used a 440 for a short time, which is why I wanted my own in the 440/460 range. It may come as a surprise to most guys here, but my saw of choice for trimming corners has been a worx brand electric saw. I can use it inside and it has plenty of power for corners!

Latest posts

Back