• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS 461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoshoni Wyoming awesome, my ex girlfriend went to high school there, we also used to trail about 300 cows from Hiland to hidden valley right through Shoshoni every fall. Still got lots of friends there well in Riverton. You should post up a pic of your 460 for potential purchaser?

Shoshoni Wyoming awesome, my ex girlfriend went to high school there, we also used to trail about 300 cows from Hiland to hidden valley right through Shoshoni every fall. Still got lots of friends there well in Riverton. You should post up a pic of your 460 for potential purchaser?
I taught school here for 30 years, and worked large scale fires throughout the west all summer. Chances are I know your former girl friend from school. I remember the looks on tourist's faces when ranchers would trail cows across the causeway on Boysen Reservoir down Hwy 26. Nothing like hydroplaning on fresh cow manure at 70 mph. I'll get my saw cleaned up place an advertisement on here.

I taught school here for 30 years, and worked large scale fires throughout the west all summer. Chances are I know your former girl friend from school. I remember the looks on tourist's faces when ranchers would trail cows across the causeway on Boysen Reservoir down Hwy 26. Nothing like hydroplaning on fresh cow manure at 70 mph. I'll get my saw cleaned up place an advertisement on here.
cool, I’m sure you will know her & family I will private message you so Mr Hall can continue his quest.

cool, I’m sure you will know her & family I will private message you so Mr Hall can continue his quest.
10-4 on the causeway. Highway patrol used to block both sides of the causeway for us, my dad was riding a colt one year as soon as he got across his horse bucked him off right in front of about 100 cars lined up he said he never made eye contact with anyone lol, he said he knew everyone would be laughing hysterically! Walk of shame for sure. holy cow that was 1989. Good old days. I sent you a p m by the way.

Latest posts

Back