Ms 660 for 50$ am i seeing this right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they give a reason?
Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the items shown below were canceled due to a system error that kept us from processing orders. We're working to fix the error and hope to have a solution soon.

I'm on a chat with them now complaining

Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the items shown below were canceled due to a system error that kept us from processing orders. We're working to fix the error and hope to have a solution soon.

I'm on a chat with them now complaining

Yeah, just got my cancellation. The 'solution' will probably be $200 more per kit.
I guess when something is too good to be true...

They aren't doing anything about it, I was just told I can reorder when it's back in stock.

Email states;
"Your card wasn't charged prior to this cancellation"

So it will likely be treated more or less like the transaction never even happened.
Oh well.

Did they give a reason?
It says a system error so they couldn’t process orders on mine. More like those jokers don’t want to honor the price. That’s why amazon will always smoke them, Amazon would have delivered those things even if the price was an error.

Sounds to me like someone hacked HL's account and played a not so funny. There is no way that HL can possibly legitimately sell at that price, particularly since Walmart gets 15% plus credit card fees. Someone, insider or hacker, played everyone.

Makes me wonder how often it happens on other stuff....

First attempt to make a purchase from Walmart. This will be the last. I was looking at other things but cancelled now.

Well, sometimes "too good to be true" actually /IS/ true, and that's why I often give it a shot even when it seems unbelievable.

For example, not long ago, if you went on Home Depot's website and chose "Laredo, TX" for your "home store," and looked up welding rod, you could get a 50# can of 6010 or 7018 for about half the normal price...delivered to your home with free shipping...and this "deal" worked for months at a time.

I bought about 400# of electrodes that way and expect not to need to buy any more 1/8" 6010 or 7018 for a long, long time.

They haven’t canceled mine either, but I imagine it’s just a matter of time.

Maybe the first few in are gonna go through.
I worked at sears some during college and now and then something would hit a clearance expiration date and the price would be like 25% of what it sold for. Sometimes we would have lots of them in the back and I remember a few instances of being able to order the item in after it went clearance. We also honored prices that were posted wrong be it in an add, online or on the shelf. Of course sears is broke now. My dad and grandpa had a good Christmas one year when the portable cutting torches went down under 100.

Just got the cancellation notice and I think I was one of the first to order. I happened to click on this thread back before it had any responses and since it looked to be a legit site, I ordered right then.

To me it looks like they screwed up and advertised an unintentionally low price and now they don’t want to honor it.

Hi there! I hope you’re doing well today!
J
Agent said
How may I be of assistance?
Customer said
I have an issue with an order that was canceled by Walmart a few minutes ago
Customer said
I find it subpar that if Walmart made a mistake that they do not honor the product and the price listed online
J
Agent said
I’m definitely concerned that your order got cancelled as well. Nothing to worry, since you got me on chat, I’ll do my best to work this out for you today. May I ask for your order number, please?
Customer said
6291880-xxxxxx
J
Agent said
Thank you very much!
J
Agent said
For security purposes, can you please provide your full billing address?
Customer said
Gave them me address
J
Agent said
Thank you and don’t worry, I’m here to assist you and provide the best possible outcome to your concern.
J
Agent said
Upon checking your order, it appears that the item is from one of our third-party marketplace sellers. Not to worry as they are our responsibility and so are you.
J
Agent said
Since they are one of our partner sellers, I will go on ahead and contact them for you regarding your orders that have been cancelled.
Customer said
Thank you. Will we get a response quickly?
J
Agent said
I’ve successfully forwarded your concern directly to HLSupply, LLC. Please expect a response from them through email or phone within 24 hours.
Customer said
I had paid the extra shipping to get it here by Friday.
J
Agent said
I certainly understand and I sincerely apologize. Not to worry because the marketplace seller will answer all of your concerns for you.
Customer said
Yes I understand you made the contact. However earlier in the conversation you stated that they are your responsibility. It sounds like you are passing the buck.
J
Agent said
That is true however, the item came from them and they have cancelled the order on their end. I sincerely apologize as I cannot answer your inquiries as of the moment since the marketplace seller is responsible for the order.
J
Agent said
Not to worry because we will help you in regards to this but first, they should answer any of the inquiries.
J
Agent said
If you do not receive a response after 24 hours, please contact us back so that we may deal with this immediately.
Customer said
So what you said before was not accurate. You are now saying it isn’t your responsibility.
Customer said
What will Walmart go to make this right?
J
Agent said
As of the moment, the marketplace seller will be the one to make any decisions first since the item is from them.
J
Agent said
Once they have made any decisions, then we will make the appropriate arrangements on our end.
J
Agent said
Once they have made any decisions, then we will make the appropriate arrangements on our end.
Customer said
Ok I will wait for a response. Please expect me to contact you back when I get a response.
J
Agent said
That would be best.
J
Agent said
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks like they screwed up and advertised an unintentionally low price and now they don’t want to honor it.

Years back, had a guy who knew all the backside of the shopping cart program we used on our website sales. He was able to slip an order of 4 or 5 of an item through the system and it would invoice just one item. So he would order $300 worth of memory, but the bill charged to his credit card was just for one. He even went so far as to have an email address of '[email protected]'. Obviously he was working his magic at many online retailers. Question for you, was I supposed to ship his full orders out when he was hacking my system?

Latest posts

Back