• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colton T

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling a MS 660 I just finished. Bought as a parts saw missing a few things and decided to put back together. . .Everything was replaced with factory Stihl replacement parts other than the handlebar and air filter flange. This is a great running saw and looks pretty good with the new plastics. Had cylinder off as it had a broken cylinder bolt and the piston and cylinder both looked great. . . I probably should have gotten pictures but I think of that after the fact when its too late. Tried cleaning it up a little but could use a little more scrubbing. Only flaw is couple broken fins from recoil cover (as seen in pics). Asking $600 shipped.

IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0184.JPG IMG_0185.JPG IMG_0186.JPG IMG_0187.JPG

Thanks!

I’m not looking for trades right now because I have no idea what I would want lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I like to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back