• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS192T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have here a good running MS192T. No this is not the TC model , I just used the recoil from that model. Staining as seen in pictures but plastic is in great condition. No picture of the clutch cover / brake handle assembly but I do have it as well , it is not that pretty but is fully functional. I just replaced the intake manifold with a brand new one for the 200t. The 192t manifold is much thinner and rips quiet easily when you get your saw pinched and try to pull it out. It works fine with no issues , just had to open up the square plate that holds the manifold down a little bit. No bar and chain , PHO! I will honor the sale to the first "I'll take it" that replies to this thread , please no PM's until then. I believe I can get this in a large flat rate priority box if I disassemble it a little , not quiet sure , no promises! $200 plus shipping.IMG_0335.JPGIMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG

Thanks Beau! I did not mention that I have a small box of parts for the same saw to go with. I'll list them when I get a chance.

Back