Ms200 carbs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right then, rebuild finished, rebuilt carb used and this is how I’ve got it running. I started with 1.25 turns out on both H and L and that was almost there. How does it sound to your experienced ears guys? I can make of vid of it in wood if that will help...

Right then, rebuild finished, rebuilt carb used and this is how I’ve got it running. I started with 1.25 turns out on both H and L and that was almost there. How does it sound to your experienced ears guys? I can make of vid of it in wood if that will help...

It should be 1 turn out each.

Nope, that didn’t work :sweet:

Anyway, it’s running beautifully

I shall not give up. I’ve just done weights so I’m lounging on t he sofa watching snooker final. I shall find an alternative to YouTube and the video shall be posted. Hurrah...and then lonewolf will ruin my zen by telling me the saw sounds lean and that it’s about to pop :badpc: Bear with me...

So it is running good right? Did you put the H and L to 1 turn out each?
Yes it sounds good. I didn’t put it through any wood yet though. I turned them out to 1.25, started up and adjusted them both back a little until it sounded like in the video. I’m going to run it a little tomorrow, before I start I’ll close them both, turn them out one full turn and then go from there?

I have the original recoil cover but the internals need replacing. Once the saw has proven reliable I will renew the internals and fit it back on. Then everything external will be original and as I bought it new

Your chain is a wee bit tight. It might loosen a wee when hot.

and you need a hair richer on the low. A hair. That should improve throttle response and also richen the high a hair, cause it's a hair lean there for my tastes too. That one is just me. I like them rich.

it's running pretty nice tho!

Latest posts

Back