• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS200T Parts Lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deviousdave

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,

For sale is large lot of ms200t parts, all from saws that were taken out of service. 600$ shipped obo via paypal
IMG_4941.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dave , looks like you have been a member for almost a whole month now. With that said , you might have better luck taking a picture with your user name on a piece of paper in the same picture as the lot , today's date wont hurt any too. I know it may take some time but if you itemized or detailed everything available you may have better luck as well , I know I would feel more comfy knowing EXACTLY what I am getting being that your offering a large lot there. Price seems more then fair for whats pictured but like I said , itemize it , detail it! I'm tempted to buy it but there's just something there that's holding me back. Good luck with your sale. Interested in any trades?

I will create a list later today. Everything in the photo is included aside from the oak leaves and the concrete floor. I also have some other Stihl parts saws I would like to sell. Using paypal protects both parties, I can send an invoice with the specific list of parts as well. Your welcome to call me, just send a pm and I'll give you my cell#

I don't know Dave but he's been around longer than a month and from what i've seen a quite a few members here have dealt with him so i'd say he's a stand up guy.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

I don't know Dave but he's been around longer than a month and from what i've seen a quite a few members here have dealt with him so i'd say he's a stand up guy.

Thats great , I was just noticing his join date unless that got messed up with the site change.

What makes me comfy? Well , knowing I'm getting what I pay for from someone who been here for less then a month. If he had joined today , would you be comfy dealing with?

I will create a list later today. Everything in the photo is included aside from the oak leaves and the concrete floor. I also have some other Stihl parts saws I would like to sell. Using paypal protects both parties, I can send an invoice with the specific list of parts as well. Your welcome to call me, just send a pm and I'll give you my cell#
Please do not take offense to my post , I apologize if you have. I did not intend to offend. I will send you a pm a little later. BTW , those oak leaves would be a great addition to the package!

What makes me comfy? Well , knowing I'm getting what I pay for from someone who been here for less then a month. If he had joined today , would you be comfy dealing with?

Thats all i meant to say if you feel comfortable getting everything itemized before buying it then do it i meant nothing more sorry if it came off as anything else.

And i meant nothing more than what you just said.

Okay The Lot contains the following (everything in the photo):

-8 clutches
-4 clutch drums
-2 brake bands
-4 gas tanks (some have fuel lines)
-4 brake spring covers (plastic)
-4 200t starter covers (1 with handle)
-1 192 starter cover
-7 side covers with 4 chainbrake handles (some broken but usable?)
-7 crank cases
-5 crank shafts (4 in cases)
-6 flywheel
-3 muffler
-3 top handles and misc parts
-2 orange carb covers
-1 carb
-1 air filter and some other misc bits

I have bought and sold stuff on this site before and have never had an issue. However I always use paypal so i'm not stuck with a phony money order or bad check.
If you would like any more pics or would like to chat let me know.

dave

oh and the 3 pistons/cylinders are in untested shape, 2 pistons look scored but the cyl's should be usable

will include these as well. I hope the picture format with my name in it was done correctly
IMG_5976.jpg

Latest posts

Back