• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS260 Parts Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weesa20

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a Stihl MS260 parts saw. Needs to have a good flywheel side crankcase half. Thanks.

I have an 026 engine case with the piston rod and most of the bushings. It has the oil cap, oil lines/filter, no-adj. oil pump and bar adjuster on it. It is used, but in serviceable condition. It had a scored engine and I cannibalized the rest of the saw out. I have another 026 with a 260 engine on it, so they are fully interchangeable.

Thanks for the info, good to know....I am going to try to keep it as a MS260 if possible b/c I love the flippy caps...:laugh:

Parts are in the mail thanks to Duke and sawsalvage.com. You were great help!:clap:

Thanks Morning...I am on the hunt for replacement bearings/seals/gaskets...if you have any leads on good prices, just let me know...

I may have the seals,allthough go to the dealer gasket seal set cheap, bearings probably different story

Latest posts

Back