Question for some of you smart Stihl mechanics ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the part number for the impulse line on a MS192 T ? Runs from behind the flywheel to a nipple on the back of the carb housing.

If it is on the IPL durned if I can find it. Thanks

I guess it has to be 19 and 20 , hose with a spring.
But, that is nothing like what's on it.
What is on it is corrugated like a MS260 or something. Already replaced with wrong part maybe.

19 1 Schlauch 3,1x5,7x82 mm (D) Hose 3.1x5.7x82 mm (D) Tuyau 3,1x5,7x82 mm (D)
0000 930 2803 1 Schlauch 3,1x5,7 mm x 1 m
(A,B)
Hose 3.1x5.7 mm x 1 m (A,B) Tuyau 3,1x5,7 mm x 1 m (A,B)
20 0000 997 2003 1 Druckfeder Compression spring Ressort de pression
you need the spring and the hose or it will kink on you

19 1 Schlauch 3,1x5,7x82 mm (D) Hose 3.1x5.7x82 mm (D) Tuyau 3,1x5,7x82 mm (D)
0000 930 2803 1 Schlauch 3,1x5,7 mm x 1 m
(A,B)
Hose 3.1x5.7 mm x 1 m (A,B) Tuyau 3,1x5,7 mm x 1 m (A,B)
20 0000 997 2003 1 Druckfeder Compression spring Ressort de pression
you need the spring and the hose or it will kink on you

Thanks. Somebody had replaced it with a line from an 026 or 028, something like that.

Thanks. Somebody had replaced it with a line from an 026 or 028, something like that.
its only 85mm of the stihl black fuel hose with a spring in it, you can sub the echo or rotary equivalent for the hose. I remember throwing myself a pitty party after having to buy the stupid spring for 5 bucks because it was missing on the one I got in a deal that kept shutting off.

I can't remember the lart number, but a few years ago I had my 192tc apart to replace the crank seals and did fuel lines and the impulse line and I'm certain it was a molded hose with ribs on it old and new on the impulse line. Possibly there was an update or supersession?

Never seen a 192T with spring in the line. Fixed a few with 90° elbow and some line. They came in starts and quits. Have some more here. One crushed should be all stock and still runs. Probably steal parts from it. Good update though.
Can that spring be bought in lengths not from Stihl?
Need more of it for stuff.
Longer the better

Never seen a 192T with spring in the line. Fixed a few with 90° elbow and some line. They came in starts and quits. Have some more here. One crushed should be all stock and still runs. Probably steal parts from it. Good update though.
Can that spring be bought in lengths not from Stihl?
Need more of it for stuff.
Longer the better
I imagine mcmaster carr should have them in bulk

LOL. The spring is on back order. I'll mess with it some more next week if my partner in crime doesn't get it sorted out.
You must be ordering from Stihl.
I'm done with them on general parts and many others now being swapped out. Their prices reflect high profit margins and great sales pitches. Just not interested anymore in paying more.

I like the guitar wire in any length, cool idea. One is a feed line that always kinks on a five inch run. Problem solved permanently 😌

You must be ordering from Stihl.
I'm done with them on general parts and many others now being swapped out. Their prices reflect high profit margins and great sales pitches. Just not interested anymore in paying more.

I like the guitar wire in any length, cool idea. One is a feed line that always kinks on a five inch run. Problem solved permanently 😌

I work there. Customer saw. So, we try OEM unless no way around it.

Back