Looking for info on some saws I just bought, and where to find carb kits etc.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may still stand a chance at her tho, You’re a bit closer so shipping might be the killer for me being on the complete other side of Canada 😂
Who knows, maybe. Those saws are hard to come by in Alberta, mostly Stihl around my parts and the occasional 395. Lost of Home Depot specials too…

Who knows, maybe. Those saws are hard to come by in Alberta, mostly Stihl around my parts and the occasional 395. Lost of Home Depot specials too…
The white top 61 in my profile pic came from Alberta actually! Hard to find good older pro saws around here too, most fellas don’t need such big saws and when they have them they tend to keep ‘em, or want arms and legs for garbage

The white top 61 in my profile pic came from Alberta actually! Hard to find good older pro saws around here too, most fellas don’t need such big saws and when they have them they tend to keep ‘em, or want arms and legs for garbage
We will get a occasional 61 or 50 show up on buy and sells, but most husky saws that appear are either worn out or just clamshell design. The goto saw that I see a lot of is 038/038mag. Seems every farmer owned one back in the day but the 044s and 262/288s are almost impossible to find now, and even if one shows up for an outrageous price it sells in a day or two. Someone wanted $200 for a 440 with blown cylinder, bad bearings, missing ignition, no PTO side and a broken handle and it sold in less than a day.

Latest posts

Back