• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms260 pro clutch assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I need both! I need everything between the oil pump and cover. I'm hoping somebody has the whole works, clutch, drum, bearing, clip, all that stuff.

Good to know. Thanks man. I couldn't figure out what was and same and what was different since I have the adjustable oiler.

I feel dumb for not knowing, I've just never seen one to see the difference but what drives the worm gear on the non pro if the drum isn't notched?
I'm just trying to bandaid a saw back together to borrow out if needed or have a spare.

Pro drum deeper and notched. Worm has a straight drive wing coming off of it.

Non-pro has shallower drum, steel worm gear that I believe is friction driven off the back of the clutch. It oils at idle for sure.

Thanks for the help! I've never seen a steel worm or owned a saw that didn't have a wing coming off it. Crazy

Back to the search, anyone have a parts laying around?

Latest posts

Back