• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS261 parts - $30 + shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Picked up this saw with a bad top end. Decided to part it out.... Some of the parts are a little rough, but useable. I will pull the jug later and see if the cylinder is salvageable. Thanks.

All prices plus actual shipping...

1. Tank handle - $40
2. Crankcase - $40
3. Carb/intake - $30
4. Top handle - $10
5. Good used air filter - $10
6. Top cover (scratched) - $10
7. Recoil (needs rope & handle) -$10
8. Muffler (perfect) - $20
9. Coil - $20
10. Brake handle - $10
11. Clutch cover (w/ nuts) - $10

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

what's with this POS dolmar in the thread? am i missing something? :p :D :laugh: sweet saw clint LOL i want one everytime i see it :cool:

What happened to my thread? :omg:

you westside USA hippies get the hell out of here. this is the united crow canuckistanian dolmar thread now! clint, your gonna have to go start a new one. if you want your thread to not be overtaken with banter please remove the dolmar from your sig :D none of these good folks threads need to be littered with that dolmar. LOL

I tried to originally # a member since he was looking for 261 parts. It wouldnt let me so I decided a good luck with the sale was nesassary for a good member

Pm'ed him instead

you westside USA hippies get the hell out of here. this is the united crow canuckistanian dolmar thread now! clint, your gonna have to go start a new one. if you want your thread to not be overtaken with banter please remove the dolmar from your sig :D none of these good folks threads need to be littered with that dolmar. LOL
image.jpg

images (11)-1.jpg

Apparently I can't edit my original post?

Updates...

The cylinder, tank/handle, clutch cover, and air filter are spoken for. Thanks!

UPDATE: I still have parts...

All prices plus actual shipping...

1. Tank handle - SOLD
2. Crankcase - $40
3. Carb/intake - SOLD
4. Top handle - $10
5. Good used air filter - SOLD
6. Top cover (scratched) - $10
7. Recoil (needs rope & handle) -$10
8. Muffler (perfect) - $20
9. Coil - $20
10. Brake handle - $10