• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ms280 cylinder and or piston- Found

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfincr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking for an ms280 cylinder and piston, or just the cylinder. my cousins husband burned his up and i wasnt able to save the cylinder.

good luck hope you find one, but all the ms270/ms280 saws I have run across are burned up usually diue to cracked intake boots because they had a flaw there that the av mounts let it moved to much once they started wearing out

good luck hope you find one, but all the ms270/ms280 saws I have run across are burned up usually diue to cracked intake boots because they had a flaw there that the av mounts let it moved to much once they started wearing out
Thanks i'll have to give him a heads up to keep an eye on that.

luckily enough i was able to find a decent 270 cylinder and he is ok with converting it so we'll have to see how it goes.

Latest posts

Back