• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drptrch

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Evening all, buddy looking for a good looking and running 440 pho.
PM me and I'll pass it on.

Thanks, Erik

I just missed a brand new one last week:(.
I should have jumped, but failed to follow through with my plan:dumb:.
The only things I have are my ported 044(very used external condition) and a nice 441c-m.
I did just get another 346 ne and a 555 this weekend though:).

Talk about a difficult time on Monday morning. I read this post, saw it signed "Erik" and thought "s**t did I post this last night? I'm already building an early 12mm saw. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!" and then realized I wasn't the one who posted it! LOL hooray for Mondays.

Talk about a difficult time on Monday morning. I read this post, saw it signed "Erik" and thought "s**t did I post this last night? I'm already building an early 12mm saw. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!" and then realized I wasn't the one who posted it! LOL hooray for Mondays.

And I'm an ErikS also, and it's my Friday.

That's worse than what I thought LOL.

[emoji383] = $250 in dream land [emoji847]

Buddy is Orange/White only !!
Wishing you sweet dreams tonight Erik :envy::envy::envy::envy::).

I enjoy a creamsicle, but I read somewhere than man cannot live on bread alone.
I feel the same way about creamsicles, I like them, but why limit yourself when there are so many choices :sweet:.
creamsicle-day-101.jpg

I've got an MS440. $500 PHO plus shipping.
That's what I paid for mine. If in good condition, that saw is worth it and so is the one shown above. My 046 performed flawlessly yesterday in big maple with a 25" bar. I've pulled a 32" with it on occasion. I imagine a good-running 440 would do the same trick.

Latest posts

Back