ms441 with a .404 chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the same saw with 36RS

[video=youtube;SYr5CO4Wefs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYr5CO4Wefs[/video]

I'm looking at the size of those saws and thinking I can cut through that wood just fine with my 170 and 16 inch bar. I cut honey locust with it all the time, it will cut hedge too as long as it's under 10 inches. Then I get to the bigger wood with a bigger saw! That's the fun part. Homelite C-7 28 inch hardnose, .404 full comp full chisel. Way sharper than new. No machine, freehand oregon 7/32 file cleaned after every tooth and a keen eye for an edge. You can't lean on it but it eats steady through the hardest wood I've got (pin oak, honey locust, shag bark hickory, dry white oak, bricks......).

God there are some phucking retards infiltrating this site....I'm not the smartest guy in the world or AS, but these new people the last year or six months are begging for mercey.

I have read more stupid **** here lately, what happend???? I like all the good informative stuff that all the saw builders, arborists, and loggers share. These types of threads makes a guy not even want to be on this site.

It's the weather, all the northern's are stuck indoors.

Latest posts

Back