• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS460 3/4 Wrap project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Another project I have not had time to mess with. Saw is complete and does run but needs a time sert in the spark plug hole. The plug threads are very weak. I did not tear it down but through plug hole/exhaust port the cylinder looks good. Did not check comp due to the thread situation. The wrap handle is off a parts saw. It has a small hole in the bend on the recoil side. Handle is straight and sound but neither it or the saw are a beauty queen. Selling PHO and will include the insert kit to repair the plug threads.

Looking to get $425 shipped obo, lower 48

Thanks,

AJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Uuuchhkk flippy caps!!! Just kidding. What you call rough is nicer than most of my saws!!! Looks like a dang decent saw for a great price. Too many irons in the fire or I would be all over this!!! GLWS!!!!

Well pi$$, and I haven't the coin as I have no word cross about my 460 and I'd like another for a backup. Nice work piece man

Back