• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS461 arctic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think the heated handle bar & heated carb

Still for sale in Canada I believe, called the VW 461
It is and the import taxes makes it a better buy here but Stihl USA doesn't offer it that we found. One has been sent from NH in very good condition low hours. If another comes up I'm interested.
This one will gets mods for now to cut wood at a lot. Once it's resting the jug comes off for port work and carb work. He'll be changing the filters out for better offerings probably this week or next. Going with a 24 375 for now.

Importing just kills the prices like the 501H from Germany. Not cheap but not offered over here.

It is and the import taxes makes it a better buy here but Stihl USA doesn't offer it that we found. One has been sent from NH in very good condition low hours. If another comes up I'm interested.
This one will gets mods for now to cut wood at a lot. Once it's resting the jug comes off for port work and carb work. He'll be changing the filters out for better offerings probably this week or next. Going with a 24 375 for now.

Importing just kills the prices like the 501H from Germany. Not cheap but not offered over here.
So you are in Canada yet cannot find an Artic 461?................that seems odd.

Latest posts

Back