• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS462 Carburetor Version non-MT $1100 Shipped.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Howdy!

I have here a MS462 carburetor version, non-MTronic. For those people that want the newest Stihl has to offer, but still want to maintain control of their carb adjustments.

These are not going to be offered everywhere on the globe, and are more difficult for me to get a hold of.

Offering this thing with shipping included at $1100 anywhere in the US.

This is an EU specs saw with one small felling spike and the smaller clutch cover. Offering PHO only.

The pics speak for themselves. PayPal Friends and Family only, not looking for trades.

PM me with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Dan

IMG_20181010_100831.jpg IMG_20181010_105907.jpg IMG_20181010_105935.jpg IMG_20181010_110210.jpg IMG_20181010_143630.jpg

Is that rescue saw also just a regular carb? How much for the rescue version,

Thanks.

Dave

That particular saw was sold with a regular handle to someone in the Midwest. It was a normal 462. The wrap was ordered separately and costs around 35EU extra.

The R model saw can be special ordered from Germany, or you can just add the wrap, clutch cover and dogs to have the same effect.

If I'm not mistaken, according to the IPL, the R-Model will come as an MTronic model only.

Still waiting for those parts you asked about. No update on bulletins for smaller saws yet.

Latest posts

Back