• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ms880 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to ask, why would you sell a low use saw and go buy another 2 that cost a couple thousand each? Though this is a great price for this shipped. Shipping alone will be almost $100

wow. I really wish this would have come up 2 months back when I got my 660. I would have gladly doubled down for this deal.

Got the bar for this saw today, along with a few extras Adam threw in after we talked. I asked him to hold on shipping the bar until everything was ready to keep shipping cost down, as shipping a 42" bar from Cali to GA isn't cheap, and I had no immediate need for the saw. Adam even tossed in a brand new 20" bar and chain for my 7900 in the package - how great is that?!!! I couldn't say enough good things about Adam and his excellent packing, delivery and communication through this sale.

Probably will run the saw early next week as everyone's getting ready for Armageddon here in Atlanta with up to 6" of snow forecast tonight. Quite a phenomenon for me to watch as a transplanted northerner!

I used to live in Rome. There was a bunch of snow, I think in 2009 or 10. It was like a zombie apocalypse. I am from MI originally. It was quite laughable.
I'm from Ohio originally but 21 years in Michigan myself. 3 or 4 inches forecast down here and the weather's 90% of the local newscast, with "Storm 2017" coverage sometimes taking over the network stations in between newscasts, and seeing the produce area and bread aisle at the grocery is just a hoot! It's like people think 3 inches of snow is gonna leave everyone immobilized in their homes for a month.

Back