Much ado about nothing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there ya go, Randy. You've got first-hand experience! It could give you an excuse to get some of that shiny yellow hardware in the woods again.

I'm guessing that the real reason for the "planning" is that there is nobody around with the saw or the skills to buck the tree to open the trail.

I know a couple of guys that could do it. :msp_wink: They're kinda old and they don't move too fast these days but, between them, they've cut a bit of Redwood here and there. Quite a bit actually.

Last edited:
The Wing seems to have dried out. I just gotta put things back in it, and I'll be ready to go. I can pack gear and so can The Used Dog. I will also make cookies and huckleberry pie to take.

Don't forget me. I'm still down in southern cal. I'll come video or be smacked with a stick in the back when I mess up.

I'll supply the canned Hamm's for the group "lunch break" photo, just like in the High Climbers and Timber Fallers book.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmm, we'd have to pry the other old guy out of his cushy office job in DelNorte County...but I think he'd be up for it. 2dogs might be interested, too.

We could all stand around and nag Jake while he cut. :msp_biggrin:

His 460 might crap its tanks when it sees what it's gettin' into :laugh:

Back