My '23 T-Bucket any more StreetRods,Customs outthere?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenacrewoods

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is me w/my Baby I bought 8yrs ago, it has a Chevy 455 bored to 502 ported and polished w/oversized cam,gear drive @ 645 Hp.I did all the chrome on the engine including hand polishing intake,Also redid all interior & Top.Does have Eldabrock High rise w/nitrus,but it's just too much @ almost 800 HP, considering it only weights 1900Lbs.But if you got the "Cahona's "(I don't) It'll still pull front end up thru 3rd @ around 80mph. A buddy did it at Houston Racway,Not Me! Hope I see pics of yours soon !!

Mike E. :)
http://arborist.************/attachment_26120.php

Last edited:
Old daily drivers 65 66 69

I just got my 2005-? project car. A 1966 Impala conv 327. Here is a peek of my other two projects too. The 1965 chevelle conv was my 80's project. The 1969 camaro was my 90's project. Just like older stuff that is drivers.

TimberMaster you lucky dog you, Wifes been bugging me for years to sale
the T-Bucket and Buy a convertible cause we all can't ride in it,and that's
just how I like it. :laugh: I do want a 69 or 70 Pontiac LeMans Convertible.
Maybe some day! Nice Impala, Show more pics of the other two, I'd really
like to see them. :)

Mike E.

tenacrewoods said:
Maybe some day! Nice Impala, Show more pics of the other two, I'd really
like to see them. :)

Mike E.
If I can find some pits of the 65@69 I will scan them in. If I cant I'll get out the digital and snap a few.

65 69

Found some pits taken at a friends place a few years ago. Not as good as digital ones, but dont have to get them out of the barn this way.

Back