My firewood pile ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blunt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is growing :cheers:

My backyard

wood_mt_floss.jpg

The Gully where I have been cutting most of my wood

gully1.jpg

gully2.jpg

gully3.jpg

A day carting wood is as much fun as a day cutting it dont you think :clap: :clap: :clap:

what kind of stove do you have? Do you burn the chunks unsplit? Just wondering cause they look so short.

Ian

The man loves to run his saw, more cuts=more fun.:cheers:

Great scenery, and a tough little one you have there.:clap:

nice pix

Great pictures, I hope some day to get to NZ for some of those brown trout I keep hearing about. Looks like you got a good helper there too; I have one that age also. I Like to see some other picture of NZ wood when you get a chance.

what kind of stove do you have? Do you burn the chunks unsplit? Just wondering cause they look so short.

Ian

We tend to cut them a little shorter because the friend I cut wood with has a very shallow wood burner (log fire). So far all our wood gets burnt in our woodburner or sold to those with inside log fires.

They will definitly get split ... the smaller ones by hand but I'm going to hire a splitter for a weekend at some stage.

The man loves to run his saw, more cuts=more fun.:cheers:

^^^ and that too :chainsaw:

Last edited:
Great pictures, I hope some day to get to NZ for some of those brown trout I keep hearing about. Looks like you got a good helper there too; I have one that age also. I Like to see some other picture of NZ wood when you get a chance.

She loves to climb the 'Wood Mountains' as she calls them. Talks to the trees down at the gully etc ... loves wood just like her dad :cheers:

Will take some more pics next weekend.

Latest posts

Back