MY new conveyor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It a 24ft, hydraulic drum drive and ruff top belting with 1" cleats. It was a demo unit (1 show only) and picked it for $5,500.00 and very happy with it going to do about 30 face with it this weekend:rock:

Braaap bud, nice machine. I got a question ( i aint being a smart arse either, i just dont know), do you leave the wood in that big pile? Is that the way you stack it or is that where you pile it so as to stack it? We stack ours a little over four feet high so when we are selling we can be consistant on the amount. I can see that thing being great for keeping the wood out of the way and I'm guessing thats what it's for , but lemme know. Thanks and congrats.

I stock pile all of my wood for a few reasons. One is I dont have much room to work with (it's my parents house) and need as much as possible for logs sacking it up as i go takes up to much room. And all my loads are done in 3 face or 10. I use a 1 ton dump for 2 and 3 face loads, there are marks on the side boards were 2 and 3 face is. And for 10 I use a ten wheeler and when the truck is level at the top thats 10, no stacking due to a 1 man operation lol

i'll send you a PM.

i don't think we're supposed to talk about sales in the forum.

thanks.

Latest posts

Back