My New Firewood Carrier

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravely_todd

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This carrier was purchased at an auction and attaches to the 3-point hitch, so I can raise and lower it. It also dumps and has a tailgate. :)

DSCN0003-3.jpg

DSCN0004-3.jpg

DSCN0002-2.jpg

DSCN0001-4.jpg

Todd

Very nice. Hard to beat those little Masseys, too.

Cool equipment rep....:cheers:

I've been thinking about fabbing up something similar and attaching my splitter to it, kinda like a giant portable worktable that would allow me to lower it, roll the rounds on, then split em and haul all without handling them again.

Very nice, it that thing factory made, or something someone fabed up?
What does it have for a floor?

Holds a lot more than my front end loader.

I can't find any mfgr plate or any names on it, so I assume it was fabed up by someone, but whoever did it did a very professional job...It didn't have a floor in it from the auction, so it now has a rough cut oak floor in it.

Todd

You can buy those new from northerntool. I have not seen one in person but looks just like the one that northern offeres. Looks like you have a good load on there. How well does the dump work?

Beefie

You can buy those new from northerntool. I have not seen one in person but looks just like the one that northern offeres. Looks like you have a good load on there. How well does the dump work?

Beefie

Yep, TSC has them as well. Made by CarryAll

That's very cool...! As a youth all I thought tractors were good for was plowing fields and hayrides. Now I love 'em and wish I had a big one and the land to use it on.

Latest posts

Back