• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Need a good MS 290 rear handle assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sell AM pieces on Amazon. I've used the farmertec version on a 290-390 conversion, it required a bit of trimming inside to match up with the OEM parts but will come to you a bit cheaper.

They sell AM pieces on Amazon. I've used the farmertec version on a 290-390 conversion, it required a bit of trimming inside to match up with the OEM parts but will come to you a bit cheaper.
I'm trying to help out a older neighbor and he already ordered one from Amazon. It don't fit, seems the aftermarket ones are all the 029 flat top style.

I'm not in the trimming and fitting mood. In fact I swore off working on any Stihls at all but he is a friend and good guy.

Order the proper part; there are only 2 styles. Why jump on the interweb with your negative thinking?
Huh? I didn't order the part. If I wanted to order it myself I would go to the Stihl dealer, order the right part only for them to get me the wrong part.

I don't have time for that China junk, Stihl dealers and no patience for your advice on my wanted post. .

You got a good MS290 rear handle?

Latest posts

Back