Need A Saw Builder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter_1957

Reaction score
looking for a reputable saw builder to build me a 372 husky work saw. haven't had much luck on the web anyone have links to websites or other contact info to share?

Hey hunter ya what troutfisher said. Dean at washington hot saw has built 3 for me great guy and will stand behind his work.

looking for a reputable saw builder to build me a 372 husky work saw. haven't had much luck on the web anyone have links to websites or other contact info to share?

TreeSling'r built me a fantastic 660.He's very reputable and does a quick turnaround.Send him a PM.

Well Manual you have had my 262xp saw and money for 3 1/2 years now! It's really getting to me.

I want my saw back!

PM me.

If he's close, I'm on the road a bit lately, and might be able to lend a hand.

Operation 262 rescue anyone?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

IF washington hot saws isnt building saws anymore does anyone know how to find the guy? I bought a saw supposedly done by him and would like a little info on it if I can get it. Thanks

Well the 044 I have I bought from a guy in NH and was told there was a bunch of work done to it. I have not taken it apart yet to see if its been ported yet as I haven"t had time. Just wondering if they kept any notes of what they did to saws or anything like that.

Dean had a couple of levels of tune, who knows which one was purchased. The best way is to pop the top and look. You should be able to tell just by pulling the muffler, there is something to be said about checking things out and gauge how much wear is exhibited. I bet if you have one of the last ones it would look like this 460.

where in vt are you?

Back