Need Advice on Selling a grapple Skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerboy832

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey Guys, A friend of mine wants me to sell his Ranger H66H Skidder. He isn't doing much land clearing in CT so would like me to sell it for him. I've Sold everything from Stamps to his backhoe last week but a Big skidder is a little out of my Norm. Where is the best place ( and Cost effective) to advertise this? I'll put it in the trading post here but i'm sure there is some more focused places to advertise it.

Here is the Info on it if it Helps

1998 Ranger H66H Grapple Skidder. Bought Brand new in 2003. 2483 Hours. Cummins 5.9L 165HP. It has the H67 Grapple on it from New. 9'2" Wide so it's easier to Haul. Replacement cost nearly 150K. Used by the original Owner only (only a 3 man operation). Only thing that isn't working is the A/C. He wants to get $45K for it. Located in CT.

Pictures below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TangiblePictures/Skidder?feat=directlink

skidder

Try Craig's list.Just punch in grapple skidder.I use a craigs list search tool that allows nationwide searches on CL.I bought a JD grapple in N.C. that I had seen on CL.Good Luck.

I'm going to try a few different places. It's amazing how my of a loss people will take on these machines. I guess if you need one they are like gold and if you don't they just take up space. I sell smaller stuff everyday but this is the biggest thing I have listed.

Try Craig's list.Just punch in grapple skidder.I use a craigs list search tool that allows nationwide searches on CL.I bought a JD grapple in N.C. that I had seen on CL.Good Luck.

How do you go about using the search tool to look nationwide I cant seem to find it and this woud shute be helpful?

How do you go about using the search tool to look nationwide I cant seem to find it and this woud shute be helpful?

You can't. You either have to go to individual locations on Craigslist or use a 3rd party site like searchtempest.com to search.

Back