need help with holes in Peach tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade0919

Reaction score
I have a peach tree that I'm trying to save. I know it has peach tree curl. My father planted it from seed. I'm moved it twice. After the first move the leafs got the curl going on so I've been treating it for that. Then I moved it last year and it got leafs and I thought it was okay. I sprayed it for the second treatment this year. I went on vacation the last week of June and came back and it had no leafs left at all. I got to looking at it and it has little holes on all the stems. It has sap coming out of it. I need to save this tree if at all possible. It's the only thing I received after my father died 4 years ago and I had it moved to my home.

Please help if you can!

Thanks,
Marilyn

peach twig borer

You have a infestation of Peach twig borer in your peach tree. This borer is controllable in the moth stage with a an insecticidal spray. Contact your local extension.for directions. Info is also available on the Internet.You are close to the last application time for this year. Your peach tree should survive. I have some memory trees in my yard as well. I wish you well.

Back