need Jonsered 2186 parts or husky 385

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Reaction score
I am looking for the following for a 2186 Jred. I need a half wrap handle, or possibly a full wrap. I looked on baileys online but couldn't find them. I have my catelog at work, and if they have them cheap, I will grab one. I also need a piston. Can be new or used. I just bought a saw that the handle was broken and the piston was missing???? The jug looks fine, but the piston probably got robbed for another saw.

Thanks
Steve

Freakingstang said:
I am looking for the following for a 2186 Jred. I need a half wrap handle, or possibly a full wrap. I looked on baileys online but couldn't find them. I have my catelog at work, and if they have them cheap, I will grab one. I also need a piston. Can be new or used. I just bought a saw that the handle was broken and the piston was missing???? The jug looks fine, but the piston probably got robbed for another saw.

Thanks
Steve

The one I was thinking of turned out to be a 2083 when I dug it out of the jonsys. I'll keep you informed if I find anything.

Latest posts

Back