• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy need parts for an 031av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
my neighbor dropped this off the other day and said a guy gave it to him and he wanted me to see if it was worth getting running,,, I AM not charging him anything to do this since he has been real good to me since I started down hill last sept and especially after my heart attack in feb,,,, any who,,,, this are the parts I need to get it going,,,,,, a coil with coil wire,,,,, 3/8 sprocket,,, av's on the rear of the rear handle,,,,, and could use a good clutch cover,,,, the parts can be used,,,, if you want some money and/or shipping let me know,, I have a paypal account or can send it snail mail,,i will be doing this and NOT charging him a penny,,,,, I think that's all I need to get it going for him, if I think of anything else I will post it,,, going to build the carb and replace fuel line and impulse line,,,,,thanks in advance

coil problem solved,,,,, still need a sprocket/drum,,, av's and clutch cover ( which is not urgent to replace but would be nice)

Latest posts

Back