Need premium insulated 1" pex in S.W. Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlehocky

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Where can I find wholesale prices on insulated dual 1" I.D. pex in southwest Michigan, I need 150'. Any recommendations out there? Also need a price on a 60 plate water to water heat exchanger to be used with my hot water boiler system. I will be picking up a used four year old stainless Heatmor model 200 within a week. Any comments welcomed, I am new to the outdoor boiler stuff and have been heating my 3000 sq ft house with a Quadrafire fireplace insert for the past 6 years, wife is tied of the mess.

so buying in such a huge lot?

You want wholesale cost?LOL good luck. I would find a OWB dealer and see what he can do for you.. This is not the place to skimp on dollars.. Spend whatever it takes to do it right the first time.
If at all possible I would dig a trench from the lowest point in your trench from boiler to house.. And take a drain line over the hill if possible. Ground water is your enemy.
I picked up a 60 plate for 219 off an ebay dealer. Bought my pump and pex fittings from the same guy.

Latest posts

Back