Need Tillotson RK-17HS carb kit for HS53A carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcmktg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a Tillotson RK-17HS carb kit for the HS series carbs. As a matter of fact, I would like to have 2 of these kits, if possible. Many thanks to pest for researching and confirming the part number I need. I am posting here for the sponsors because the Trading Post forum gives me the following message when I try to post there:
To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. Your post count is 33 momentarily.
I am assuming pest is a sponsor from all the researching he did for me, so I'd like to give him first shot at it, if that is the case.

I have them coming

I have them coming.....I'll see if I can get you one from a friend. They are not all that much money anywhere. Did your try Baileys?

You see I only replace individual parts as needed and I am actually out of even the diaphram kits.

PEST said:
I have them coming.....I'll see if I can get you one from a friend. They are not all that much money anywhere. Did your try Baileys?

You see I only replace individual parts as needed and I am actually out of even the diaphram kits.
No, I hadn't tried Baileys yet. I am still wallowing around in the ignorance of being a new member and not knowing who's who and what's what. If you have them on the way, I would just as soon wait on them from you. Thanks, too, for ordering them.

Latest posts

Back