Needed Barrel hinges for trailer tail gate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcoz88

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Any body know of any place in Ohio(near Tiffin,Toledo) that sells barrel hinges that i can go pick up.Shipping is outrageous for these things.There for my gate on trailer iam building.Thanks!!

Pete

When i made the enclosures at the zoo i made my own from heavy wall tubing and 9/16 inch cold rolled round with 1/4 X 2 flat ... thought i had picture of them , will keep looking.

There are multi trailer shops up here in the Detroiter area ( suburbs) that might have what you need I only recommned this because I see your UA 50 out of teledo. If you can get me an Idea of what you want need I might have the material at work ( im on vaction awaiting the end, trying to pickle my self ) I have some me tubing 7/8 id 1.12 or 1.20 od with I think 3/4 round bar might have 7/8 ill have to check. I gladdly help you out but shipping is gonna be kinda spendy maybe 15-18 lbs total weight How long does the hindges need to be 10" 14" 18" each?

Kaffenbarg​er in New Carlisle probably has them. They're probably 150 miles from you though.

Latest posts

Back